There's something for everyone!
ACA MODEL SEARCH
ACA GOT TALENT
AERIAL AT THE ARNODLS
ARTS FESTIVAL (Dance, Drama, Music and Vocal)
BASEBALL & SOFTBALL
5 - 5
BATTLE HERITAGE SA
082 442 3518
FAMILY FUN RUN
ARNOLD CLASSIC AFRICA GOT TALENT 2019: WHATEVER YOUR PASSION!
“IT’S TIME TO RISE, SHINE AND BE SEEN.” Celebrating the diversity and talent of individuals and groups in AFRICA!
Are you a person with talent? Maybe you are part of a group who thinks they can take Africa by storm on stage? Then the Arnold Classic Africa Got Talent 2019 show has just the space for you.
ACA Got Talent offers talented individuals and groups the opportunity to showcase their passion in performance on an international stage!
Can you sing, dance, do magic tricks or maybe you are just hilarious to listen to? Then enter the competition and stand a chance to win huge cash prizes and maybe get seen by industry professionals who can offer you the right opportunity to kick-start your career.
Whatever you feel you are good at and can showcase on stage – we have the space for you!
• 7 x PRELIMINARY ROUNDS AROUND GAUTENG! (See list below)
• 1 x SEMI FINALS: 17 May 2019: Sandton Convention Centre Johannesburg
• 1 x FINALS: 19 May 2019: Sandton Convention Centre Johannesburg
WHO CAN ENTER?
Anyone and everyone can enter. We have 4 categories in 2019:
Please note: If any of the members in your group is above the age of 17, you will automatically be entered in the over 18 category.
HOW TO ENTER:
• There are NO entry fees
• Join us at any ONE of the 7 preliminary rounds held across Gauteng
• Groups or individuals need to be at the venue of their choice at 9am the morning
• Registration takes place at 9am.
• The preliminary competition round will take place from 10am to 2pm.
• If you are performing as a group, the whole group must be present.
• If the group or the individual is under the age of 18, a parent/guardian must accompany them to sign the registration form.
• For the preliminary rounds, your performance may not be longer than 2 minutes max (dancing, singing, instrumental performance, stand-up comedy). If you are in an acting group, the performance may not exceed 5 minutes.
• No swearing, nudity or profanity is allowed.
• All participants need to bring proof of age (ID Document) to enter the competition.
• If you have background music, please bring it along on a USB drive ONLY – no discs will be accepted.
• IMPORTANT: If you need backline at the preliminary round (if you are playing an instrument on stage and need it to be amplified) please send your name, surname, the instrument you are playing and the venue you will be competing at to Rita Schoeman via sms to 079 693 9781
SEMI FINALS AND FINALS:
• If your performance at the preliminary round qualifies you to proceed to the Semi-finals, the judges will notify you timeously.
• At the semi finals and finals, acts should be a maximum of 5 minutes (dancing, singing, instrumental performance, stand-up comedy) and 8 min for acting.
• You will have to prepare 2 acts. 1 for the semi finals and should you go through a different act for the finals.
Preliminary rounds will be held on the following dates and at the following venues:
9 March Tembisa: Moses Molelekwa Arts Centre, Cnr. Andrew Mapheto & Star Str, Tembisa
16 March Attridgeville: Community Hall, Cnr. Hlahla Str & Ramokgopa Str, Attridgeville
23 March Eldorado Park: Eldocrest Primary School Hall, Cnr. Dartmoore & Alabama Str, Ext
30 March TBC: Marlboro / Crawford College
6 April Alexandra: Eastbank Hall, Cnr. Springbok str, Alexandra (next to Eastbank Clinic)
13 April Boksburg: Woord en Lewe Kerk, Cnr. Kingfisher & Trichardt Rd, Sunward Park, Boksburg
27 April Vanderbijlpark: Sharky Town, Barrage Weg, Vanderbijlpark
EACH category will receive the following cash prizes:
1st place: R20 000.00
2nd place: R10 000.00
3rd place: R5000.00
To view more photos: